{my why}

My designs are inspired by the insanity of my everyday life.  In the last 7.5 years I got married, rescued a dog, moved across the country, bought a house, had 3 kids and opened my Etsy shop.  It kind of goes without saying, I am fully immersed in chaos, daily.


I am passionate about family.  
I love motherhood, marriage, parenting and all the craziness.  
I love weddings and everything that goes along with them. 
Most importantly, I love creating. 

I like to think of myself as a catalyst of energy.  I want my positivity, family values, enthusiasm and energy to cause others to be more enthusiastic and energetic about their families and their daily lives as a whole.

That is why I create designs that truly capture the essence of childhood, depict the authenticity of motherhood and celebrate love.  I sincerely hope to use my energy as a way to inspire young women who are just starting their families.

Things are chaotic, my lap is busy, my heart is bursting at the seams, and my days are sometimes long - but I certainly realize those days are numbered and the years are very short {I am going to make the most of every single one} I hope you will too!

Thanks for reading.  xo

Comments

Popular Posts